Friday, March 26, 2010

The First of Many posts to Show where gov. is going.

I am embarking on a journey and I hope that you will join me. I am going to analyze a theory that I have about why this healthcare bill was such a big deal to the neo-marxist Left. The first installment is a series of videos that were produced in 1985 which shows an ex-KGB media subverter discussing how the communist brings a nation down. Please take the time to watch each one of these and allow yourself to be educated. What will blow your mind is that these were produced in 1985 and this is exactly what has been and is going on. Its time to know our enemy. Our strongmen have been asleep on top of the wall. Lets watch what Yuri Bezmenov has to say.

Please spend the time to watch all seven parts. You will be amazed at what he says at the end. He gives us the answer to how to defeat communism.


Part One


Part Two


Part Three


Part Four


Part Five


Part Six


Part Seven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your two cents....I forgot inflation. Thank you for sharing your $73.00 worth. Please sign up and get regular updates on Food News.